Where do I enter a promo or coupon
code at checkout?
- Enter promo codes in the field right above the Checkout Now button on the checkout/cart page, right here.
How do I redeem a gift card?
- Enter gift card codes in the same field as promo codes, right above the Checkout Now button on the checkout/cart page.
Can I use more than one promo code per order?
- We only allow one really great promotion at a time.
Can I use a promo code and a gift card
together on one order?
- You sure can! Enter and apply each one using the field above the Checkout Now button on the checkout/cart page.
Do you offer gift cards?
- We do offer electronic gift cards. Purchase them here. More deets on gift cards:
- Purchased gift cards have no expiration date. (But occasionally we send physical promotional gift cards with a purchase that have an expiration date on the back of the card.)
- Gift cards will be delivered via email to your recipient within a few hours after purchase.
- You can use more than one gift card at a time when placing an order.
What forms of payment do you accept?
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, and PayPal.
Can I change my order once it has been placed?
- If your order has not already processed, click on your receipt to edit your shipping address, size, or color. If your order has already processed, we’ve got you covered with our super easy return / exchange policy. If you need help or just want to chat, contact customer support.
Can I cancel my order once it has been placed?
- Of course! As outlined in our return policy, we have a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Please contact customer supportwith your name, order number, and any changes that you’d like us to make.
How long will it take to get my order?
- US standard domestic shipping takes 5-8 business days (2-3 business days for us to print by hand + 3-5 business days to ship).
- International shipping takes 1-3 weeks (including 2-3 business days for us to print by hand).
- If you need your order faster, use one of our priority shipping methods:
- USPS Priority takes 3-5 days (1-2 business days for us to print by hand + 2-3 business days to ship).
- USPS Priority Express – takes 2-4 days (1-2 business days for us to print by hand + 1-2 business days to ship).
Do you carry petite, larger, plus or extended sizes
of your clothing?
- We know not everyone is built the same, and we do our best to offer sizing that accommodates all body types. Depending on the style of apparel, we carry sizes that range from XS to 2XL. Please note that our sizing options are limited to the availability of our apparel supplier.
Are there six easy steps for using wall decals?
- Of course there are!
- Step 1
Your LookHuman wall decals will either arrive flat or rolled depending on the size. Lay the decals out on a flat surface near your desired location of application. Start with any clean, flat surface (wall, window, ceilings, doors, cars… virtually anywhere!). Our wall decals use a unique adhesive that adheres firmly to smooth surfaces, but also releases easily and cleanly without damaging paint or leaving a sticky residue behind. If placing outdoors, extreme weather conditions could affect the appearance of your decal, so consider applying a liquid laminate to weather-proof and extend the life of your decal!
- Step 2
Peel your decal from the sheet. The unique substrate is made up woven threads. Due to the nature of the material, please take care when removing the decal from the background as it could snag. Cut connected threads with scissors or an exacto knife. If handling a large design, consider finding a friend to hold the opposite end of your decal so that the two sides do not stick together.
- Step 3
Once you determine the spot to place the decal, slowly smooth the design from top to bottom, pressing down firmly. Make sure the entire decal makes contact with the surface, and that no air bubbles are trapped beneath the sticker. You can use a book or credit card to help apply smoothly.
- Step 4
Examine the placement of your wall decal. If you decide to re-arrange, simply peel away from the wall and re-apply. The backing will stay sticky no matter how many times you move the wall decals, so you can change them over and over again.
- Step 5
Repeat steps 2-4 until all decals are applied (if you have multiple).
- Step 6
If you need to take down your decals, simply peel them from the wall and place them back on their liners (or wax paper). Roll up the sheets and store them somewhere safe until you are ready to re-apply.