Is your website secure?
- Absolutely, we take the security of your personal and financial information very seriously which is why we use SSL, the leading standard for digitally transmitting sensitive data, to encrypt our checkout process. SSL attaches a unique code to your credit card information that prevents third party sites from seeing or accessing it. Additionally, we partner with Stripe who provides secure checkout to thousands of businesses, Stripe is certified to PCI Service Provider Level 1, the most stringent level of certification.
- We take your privacy very seriously, we will never share your information with anyone for any reason
- We may use non-personally identifiable information to monitor the use and performance of the Activate Apparel website so that we can learn more about how people use the Activate Apparel website and improve our products and services.
Activate Apparel may also release information (including your name, addresses, telephone number, and account activity) when we, in our sole discretion believe that such release is necessary or appropriate to:
- comply with law;
- comply with subpoenas, warrants, court orders, government investigations, or other legal process;
- enforce or apply the terms of any of our user or license agreements;
- investigate or respond to allegations of fraud, intellectual property infringement, or other unlawful activity;
- investigate fraud or similar claims; or
- protect the rights, property or safety of Activate Apparel, our users, or others.
In the event that Activate Apparel is acquired by, or merged with, another company, Activate Apparel reserves the right to transfer all information we have collected from our users in connection with such acquisition or merger.
Activate Apparel may disclose non-personally-identifiable information to third parties in aggregate form to potential business partners and investors.
HOW CAN I CHANGE, DELETE, OR UPDATE MY INFORMATION?
Most of your account information can be changed in the account section of the Activate Apparel website. If you have any questions about what information is stored, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org